Legal document translation services are not for the average translator.
Proper sentence structure, correct syntax, and appropriate word selection are essential because even minor errors can lead to reduced scope or prosecution complications. That’s where MultiLing’s industry experience and legal expertise make all the difference. MultiLing’s legal translation services offer qualified legal document translators who are attorneys as well as experienced linguists. All meet the following minimum standards:
- Fluency in both source and target languages
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Five years (or more) of translation experience
- Native speaker living in home country
- General knowledge of legal systems and terminology for both source and target languages
- Signed confidentiality agreement
For decades, MultiLing has provided expert legal translation services to clients around the world. Our processes, technology, and experienced legal translators enable us to take on a wide array of legal document types, including:
Contracts | Pleadings | Certifications | Declarations | Memoranda | Statements of Work (SOW) | Settlement Agreements | Financial Agreements and Statements | Compliance/Regulatory Documentation | HR Policies, Procedures and Directives
With You from Start to Finish
MultiLing provides services that make managing your patent portfolio simple.